Image hosting by Photobucket

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Dei Gratia, I have finally found my purpose in life and I want to share it with everyone that I know.
I hope that the people around me would have an open heart and listen to me instead of closing up but I know that with time, it would all be possible.

12:56 AM<3

Blessed.

Xavier
Reborn through Christ on 17/5/08

Quotes

Galatians 6:17
From now on let no one trouble me,
For I bear in my body the marks of the Lord Jesus.
Isaiah 40:8
The grass withers, the flower fades,
But the word of our God stands forever.
2 Corinthians 5:17
Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation;
Old things have passed away;
Behold, all things have become new.
Matthew 7:12
Therefore, whatever you want men to do to you,
Do also to them,
For this is the Law and the Prophets.
John 3:16
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son,
That whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.
John 15:13
Greater love has no one than this, than to lay down one’s life for his friends.



Links

Gloria Goh
Gloria Wong
N395
Shi Hui
Karmen



Tagboard




Wants

To walk closer to God
A willing servant heart
Salvation of my friends
Shine for God