Image hosting by Photobucket

Sunday, July 6, 2008

Today's cell group was a continuation of yesterday's service. It was all about overcoming disappointment and inner vows. After these two days, I realised that I really haven't really let go about certain things. It's just that I had gotten so used to burying it and that I've buried these so deep that I've forgotten about it and that after the service and cell group meeting, all of these just resurfaced and now I know that it's not because of one single event that has caused me to be so but a series of events. Once again, when Gloria was talking to us, there were some topics that really hit the nail on the head and I could feel all the emotions rushing up and when Sharlynn laid her hands on me, I started sobbing once again and more events started surfacing and I need to let all of these go. After which, Gloria laid hands on me and prayed for joy. At first, nothing seemed to happen and I still felt the sadness within me but after a while, I just felt this feeling within me and I started laughing and I laughed until my abdomen hurt. After we stopped laughing, I still kept smiling and there were times when I just burst out laughing again. Man, the feeling is really great.
So therefore, now all I can do is to confess all of these to God, talk to Him and hope that He can take it from me and replace it with something good. I put my faith in you Lord, I know that you have my future planned for me and that it's going to be a great one therefore Lord, I pray that you would make use of me. I hope that I would be able to let go of all my disappointments, resolve all of it the proper way and reconcile with the people who have disappointed me. God bless. Amen

9:50 PM<3

Blessed.

Xavier
Reborn through Christ on 17/5/08

Quotes

Galatians 6:17
From now on let no one trouble me,
For I bear in my body the marks of the Lord Jesus.
Isaiah 40:8
The grass withers, the flower fades,
But the word of our God stands forever.
2 Corinthians 5:17
Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation;
Old things have passed away;
Behold, all things have become new.
Matthew 7:12
Therefore, whatever you want men to do to you,
Do also to them,
For this is the Law and the Prophets.
John 3:16
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son,
That whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.
John 15:13
Greater love has no one than this, than to lay down one’s life for his friends.



Links

Gloria Goh
Gloria Wong
N395
Shi Hui
Karmen



Tagboard




Wants

To walk closer to God
A willing servant heart
Salvation of my friends
Shine for God