Image hosting by Photobucket

Friday, July 18, 2008

Well, the first Final Year Project is done and I can finally have good rest even though it is only for a few days. I have to say that this week has been quite smooth sailing and it was all by the grace of God and because I prayed for it. However, now I'm really drained and I can't wait to go to church to recharge and to prepare for the week ahead. I know that the sermon would be good and I can't wait to go to church. Certain things have happened and I wished that it didn't but I guess that's the way it would be. Anyway, I've wrote a poem but it's a something which I came up in 5 minutes thus it's not that great.

An echo fades into the night,
A mournful sound.
As you disappear from sight,
I crumble to the ground.
Sitting here all alone
Thinking about the past,
Of how our friendship has flown
When I thought that it would last.
These days, when I saw hi
Hoping for a smile from you
All you do is to say bye
And bid me adieu!

Dazed, I stare at the stars above
Wishing I could find the reason
But it’s all like a released dove,
And it all begins to darken.
I remember how it used to be,
When we shared all our fears and delights
You were a treasured friend to me
How can I make it all right?

Feeling cold and lonely,
It’s all that I feel
Is this for me only?
The sadness is too real
Should I back away and build a wall
To hide how I feel?
Or should I give you a call?
I need these to heal.

Well, maybe I should say goodbye,
I never thought I’ll see this day.
All I can ask is why
Why would I feel this way?
I wish we were still friends
But the feelings are too much to bear
So I guess this is the end
Though as a friend I really care

7:30 PM<3

Blessed.

Xavier
Reborn through Christ on 17/5/08

Quotes

Galatians 6:17
From now on let no one trouble me,
For I bear in my body the marks of the Lord Jesus.
Isaiah 40:8
The grass withers, the flower fades,
But the word of our God stands forever.
2 Corinthians 5:17
Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation;
Old things have passed away;
Behold, all things have become new.
Matthew 7:12
Therefore, whatever you want men to do to you,
Do also to them,
For this is the Law and the Prophets.
John 3:16
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son,
That whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.
John 15:13
Greater love has no one than this, than to lay down one’s life for his friends.



Links

Gloria Goh
Gloria Wong
N395
Shi Hui
Karmen



Tagboard




Wants

To walk closer to God
A willing servant heart
Salvation of my friends
Shine for God