Image hosting by Photobucket

Monday, September 29, 2008

Well, I've not been blogging as often as I would like to as I've been pretty busy these few months with my FYP and various things.
Anyway, I've been thinking about a number of things for a long time now but I've not been acting on it so it's all empty words. There are various things in my life that I should change as it is for the better.
God, grant me the strength to change, make me a better person so that I can be a joy to others and be a positive influence. No matter how others may respond or do, please do not let me be affected instead, let me continue on and try harder.
Lord, I know that one person can make a difference so let me be that person that makes the difference. If I do not try, would others try? In the end, if I do not do anything at all, things may not change and it will continue on.

9:06 AM<3

Blessed.

Xavier
Reborn through Christ on 17/5/08

Quotes

Galatians 6:17
From now on let no one trouble me,
For I bear in my body the marks of the Lord Jesus.
Isaiah 40:8
The grass withers, the flower fades,
But the word of our God stands forever.
2 Corinthians 5:17
Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation;
Old things have passed away;
Behold, all things have become new.
Matthew 7:12
Therefore, whatever you want men to do to you,
Do also to them,
For this is the Law and the Prophets.
John 3:16
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son,
That whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.
John 15:13
Greater love has no one than this, than to lay down one’s life for his friends.



Links

Gloria Goh
Gloria Wong
N395
Shi Hui
Karmen



Tagboard




Wants

To walk closer to God
A willing servant heart
Salvation of my friends
Shine for God