Image hosting by Photobucket

Sunday, July 6, 2008

Went to Riverwalk for the second lesson of CIC. I learnt that going to church can be summed up in 3 letters; CIP. No, not Community Involvement Program. Haha! Rather, it's Celebration, Inspiration and Preparation. When we go to church, it's to celebrate therefore we have fun by worshiping God. Inspiration as we get inspired when we go to church and it's to prepare us for what's in store for us in life and that we are able to apply what we have learnt. After Riverwalk, we proceeded to Expo for the service and it was really an excellent one.

Today's service was about deliverance and it was truly an excellent service. However, before the service, as I've said before, I had a revelation and after today's sermon, I realised that it all ties in and that God truly has a purpose for me in life. Anyway, as pastor Mike Connell was preaching, I agreed to many thing wholeheartedly and that it was all really true and that I've and am still experiencing those things now. There were many times when pastor really hit the nail on the head and that I really had a heavy feeling in my chest and it just got heavier and my heart just started beating so fast and from what I've heard, there are different type of deliverance and that there was such a thing as silent deliverance. Anyway, when the sermon was over, pastor Mike told us to pray to God and when I did that, memories of my past just came to mind and tears just flowed out and soon, I was just sobbing my heart out and it just continued. It has been such a long time since I've cried like this. I've always told myself to be strong and not to cry and even if I did, it was just just a few drops but today, I just started sobbing and sobbing and really cried. I guess it's time I let all these things in my mind go now and that I shouldn't really hide it anymore.

Friends, I want all of you to know that God truly has a purpose for all of us and that He can really use us no matter who or where we are. We just need to admit our sins and turn to him. He will heal us of all our hurt and meet all our needs. He can help us to get past all of our disappointments and use it in a positive way that will help us to be a better person. God will provide for all our needs therefore, the question is: "Are you willing to let Jesus into your heart? Are you willing to let God into your life?" I hope that all of you would be able to make the right choice as I have and truly be saved by God. Amen

12:43 AM<3

Blessed.

Xavier
Reborn through Christ on 17/5/08

Quotes

Galatians 6:17
From now on let no one trouble me,
For I bear in my body the marks of the Lord Jesus.
Isaiah 40:8
The grass withers, the flower fades,
But the word of our God stands forever.
2 Corinthians 5:17
Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation;
Old things have passed away;
Behold, all things have become new.
Matthew 7:12
Therefore, whatever you want men to do to you,
Do also to them,
For this is the Law and the Prophets.
John 3:16
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son,
That whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.
John 15:13
Greater love has no one than this, than to lay down one’s life for his friends.



Links

Gloria Goh
Gloria Wong
N395
Shi Hui
Karmen



Tagboard




Wants

To walk closer to God
A willing servant heart
Salvation of my friends
Shine for God