Image hosting by Photobucket

Saturday, June 28, 2008

So, I've just got home after a night of filming of Bibik Ahmad at the Substation. It was tiring but I must say that it was fairly interesting. I went home straight after the performance and I'll be doing my RJ in a moment's time after which, I would need to go to bed as I have to be at Riverwalk at 11am.
Today's lesson was Studio Production and we did more stuffs in the interactive and I must say that I do not know anything about it and therefore, there was a number of problems that we encountered. I feel that I should have known and done more which could have helped my team mates to learn more however, I've realised the need to do more self study and practice so that I would be able to do well. After class, we went to STA labs to draw out the equipment that we needed for the evening recording and we proceeded down to Substation.

Dear friends, I just want all of you to know that God truly is always there for us and he 's knocking at our door therefore we should all open it and embrace Him with wide open arms. This morning, when I woke up, I was very tired and lazy and didn't want to go to school and this has happened to me plenty of times and most of the times, I would not go to school instead, choosing to continue sleeping however, before today, I've prayed for God to grant me strength to withstand all temptations and of my habits and I would like to bind all of these and before I knew it, I was on the bus to school and that I was so early for school. Therefore friends, I want all of you to know that as long as we place our trust in God, he will provide for us therefore I hope that others would see this and be willing to be saved.
Friends, how long more can we fool ourselves and continue to have a harden heart. Accept God and you would see that your life would grow to be so much better. God will answer all your prayers and he will grant you the strength and ability to do the things that you want to like quitting your bad habits.


Photos of Studio IG at Substation on 27 June 2008







12:55 AM<3

Blessed.

Xavier
Reborn through Christ on 17/5/08

Quotes

Galatians 6:17
From now on let no one trouble me,
For I bear in my body the marks of the Lord Jesus.
Isaiah 40:8
The grass withers, the flower fades,
But the word of our God stands forever.
2 Corinthians 5:17
Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation;
Old things have passed away;
Behold, all things have become new.
Matthew 7:12
Therefore, whatever you want men to do to you,
Do also to them,
For this is the Law and the Prophets.
John 3:16
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son,
That whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.
John 15:13
Greater love has no one than this, than to lay down one’s life for his friends.



Links

Gloria Goh
Gloria Wong
N395
Shi Hui
Karmen



Tagboard




Wants

To walk closer to God
A willing servant heart
Salvation of my friends
Shine for God