Image hosting by Photobucket

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Today's service was really good though and it was really a sermon of the season. Today's sermon was by Pastor Derek and it was my first time hearing him preach. The topic was about finishing the race. Most of the things that were said are really true and at then end, we learned of how to finish the race.
At the end of the sermon, there was an altar call for those who were tired, felt like giving up and such and though I didn't go down, I could really feel for what Pastor Derek said and slowly, I begin to remember the things which have happened this past week and how I had really fell and hurt myself and in the process, I felt that God wasn't there and I felt really tired, dry and I felt like giving up. Now, today's sermon has really put things in perspective. As I was thinking, I began to confess to God and I asked for His forgiveness and tears just flowed out and it just kept on flowing. I feel that I should really have gone down during the altar call.
Anyway, these are the tests that God has given us as He would never give us a life where He is unnecessary. I believe that God knows me and that He would never give me a test so difficult that I would not be able to overcome instead, I know that as long as I keep the faith, I will find a way out.
Even though I'm saying all these, I still find that I'm still lacking in faith so I really hope that I would have so much faith and I would keep on running the race until the days when my legs give up and that I'm in the arms of my heavenly Father. Amen

12:31 AM<3

Blessed.

Xavier
Reborn through Christ on 17/5/08

Quotes

Galatians 6:17
From now on let no one trouble me,
For I bear in my body the marks of the Lord Jesus.
Isaiah 40:8
The grass withers, the flower fades,
But the word of our God stands forever.
2 Corinthians 5:17
Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation;
Old things have passed away;
Behold, all things have become new.
Matthew 7:12
Therefore, whatever you want men to do to you,
Do also to them,
For this is the Law and the Prophets.
John 3:16
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son,
That whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.
John 15:13
Greater love has no one than this, than to lay down one’s life for his friends.



Links

Gloria Goh
Gloria Wong
N395
Shi Hui
Karmen



Tagboard




Wants

To walk closer to God
A willing servant heart
Salvation of my friends
Shine for God