Image hosting by Photobucket

Sunday, June 29, 2008

This morning, in my rush to get to Riverwalk, I forgot to take my camera with me therefore I do not have any pictures to post today. Anyway, last night, I fell asleep while using my computer but luckily, I woke up at 6 to finish my RJ and submit it and went back to sleep. Anyway, I woke up and quickly went through my morning routine and rushed out thinking that I would be late however, when I reached Riverwalk, it was still early in fact, I was around 40 minutes early therefore I just sat there and waited for the rest. Anyway, as I was sitting and staring into space there, I was mistaken for a girl because my hair was covering my face but I'm okay with it because it has happened to me a couple of times now.
Anyway, project super bang was good and we truly relived the fun times that we had during the camp and I would like to say that I truly had a great time in the camp.
After some games, viewing of videos, worship and praises, we broke into our houses and we learnt about being a true friend and how to be a true friend to those that you have chosen.

After that, I went with Gloria Goh, Shi Hui, Kai Chin, Carmen and Jia Hui to Long John for lunch (Yes, once again) after which, we proceeded to Expo for the pre-service prayer meeting and we prayed for various things for the church, the people around us and ourselves. Today's service was by pastor Tan and I have to say that it was not a good one but an excellent service. I truly felt touched by the service and it really inspired me to be what pastor Tan has said.

In today's service, we learnt about the true purpose of man, the vision of man which is the life and light of God. Real man are not measured by the roles that they have instead, it is by the purpose of man. Man were made first because Man had a purpose and that Man was the foundation that God built upon. God needed someone to do certain jobs first before Woman would be created. In short, Man has to learn to always pray, seek the presence of God, teach other or communicate, Cultivate other around us to bring forth productivity and be fruitful, be a protector and have a role of ownership and leadership. All of these were present in Adam however, after the fall, Man has lost all of these therefore, all man should learn to get these vision back again and truly be a real man.

After today's service, we proceeded to Changi Airport for fellowship and we truly had fun and through the entire dinner, I was speaking in third person view which is really fun and it helps to improve your language too.



Dear friends, God made us all not to be alone instead, we have a need for companions, people who would be there for us no matter what, true friends. Therefore cell groups are very important. When you receive God in your heart, He will place you in a cell group that is best suited for you. In this cell group, the people in it would help you to grow spiritually and they would also be there to help through any problems that you would have and not only that, they would also be there to share your joy. In a cell group, it's like a mini family where each and everyone plays their part to make it really seem so and through fellowships, we can all grow together so friends, I would urge you to choose the people around you well and it's best to choose friends who would be there with you no matter what happens.
Friends, I would just like you to know once again that God would truly provide for you and He will show you vision of where you should be like I had this thought a couple of weeks back and today during service, during a certain point, pastor talked about this and then I knew that that truly is the path which God wants me to be and I'll work towards and I know that I would be able to do that as long as I have God with me. Therefore friends, I would just like to encourage everyone to pray as God wants to hear from us and that He is a very personal God who wants to communicate with us.
Dear friends, God truly is a great God and He's knocking at you door. Make the choice to be saved by God and receive Jesus in your hearts today. You would begin to see a change for the better in your life.
Amen

12:19 AM<3

Blessed.

Xavier
Reborn through Christ on 17/5/08

Quotes

Galatians 6:17
From now on let no one trouble me,
For I bear in my body the marks of the Lord Jesus.
Isaiah 40:8
The grass withers, the flower fades,
But the word of our God stands forever.
2 Corinthians 5:17
Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation;
Old things have passed away;
Behold, all things have become new.
Matthew 7:12
Therefore, whatever you want men to do to you,
Do also to them,
For this is the Law and the Prophets.
John 3:16
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son,
That whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.
John 15:13
Greater love has no one than this, than to lay down one’s life for his friends.



Links

Gloria Goh
Gloria Wong
N395
Shi Hui
Karmen



Tagboard




Wants

To walk closer to God
A willing servant heart
Salvation of my friends
Shine for God