Image hosting by Photobucket

Saturday, August 9, 2008

Despite everything that is happening around me, God would never fail to bring me back as long as I seek him and that He is always there for me no matter how dark the road is. I thank you Father for always being there for me. Anyway, it has been a good weekend so far, first on Friday, I went to celebrate my cell group leader Gloria's birthday. After which, it was down to Holland Village for David's birthday. Today, we went to Gloria's grandmother's house for our outreach program but it didn't proceed the way we had planned it to but by God's grace, we still enjoyed ourselves and it was really a fellowship with my cell group members. I know that tomorrow would be a great day again as I'm placing my trust in God.
Friends, God is truly our provider, all we have to do is receive Him in our hearts and do all that is good in His eyes.Trust in God and He will help you to overcome all the disappointments in your life, no matter how dead something may be, God would still be able to do a miracle.
Trust in God friends.

11:30 PM<3

Blessed.

Xavier
Reborn through Christ on 17/5/08

Quotes

Galatians 6:17
From now on let no one trouble me,
For I bear in my body the marks of the Lord Jesus.
Isaiah 40:8
The grass withers, the flower fades,
But the word of our God stands forever.
2 Corinthians 5:17
Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation;
Old things have passed away;
Behold, all things have become new.
Matthew 7:12
Therefore, whatever you want men to do to you,
Do also to them,
For this is the Law and the Prophets.
John 3:16
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son,
That whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.
John 15:13
Greater love has no one than this, than to lay down one’s life for his friends.



Links

Gloria Goh
Gloria Wong
N395
Shi Hui
Karmen



Tagboard




Wants

To walk closer to God
A willing servant heart
Salvation of my friends
Shine for God