Image hosting by Photobucket

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

I didn't go to school today as I want to complete my FYP therefore the whole day was spent at Beatrice's dad office trying to get our lights ready. I feel that after today, I had sort of grown back closer to them once again and I know this was possible as I have been praying to God about it and I hope that by this week, we would be able to complete the lights and have our exhibition done soon and get a good grade for it. I guess I'm not going to school tomorrow either and I'm contemplating if I should go too on Friday. But I know for a fact that I would not go down on Saturday.

As I was walking home today, I started praising and talking God when I came to this part "Lord, I just want to thank you for being there and blessing me since........" During that part, God actually talked to me. I had wanted to say since I've turned to you but before I could say it, God asked me:" Are you sure about that?" and at that point, God gave me a revelation. He has been there and blessing me ever since the day that I was borne. All through my life, God has always been there for me except that it was me that chose to ignore all the signs and to ignore Him totally. I once thought that God doesn't exist and that nothing in the world matters as there is no meaning in everything and anything at all and I had totally lost hope. As I thought about all of these, God continued to talk to me and it was something that we have all learnt which is; God has a path for us, he has created a path and future for us even before we were born. God had wanted me to walk the path which I did, he wanted me to experience all of those so that I will really see Him when the time comes and that I would be able to truly help others who are going through the same things that I've been through. After which, I thought about how God truly is a great and forgiving God and I thought about the passages in the bible about the children of Israel.

I hope that tomorrow would be a great day too. I know that it will be as God is looking out for me.

Friends, God truly is a great and forgiving God. His love for us is incomparable and no matter what, He will always be there for us; listening to us, supporting, guiding and blessing us. No matter what, God is always there even though you may not see it but He is there helping you but it's just that you can't see it. As I've thought about this, I became really happy and therefore I would just like to say to all of you that God truly is a great God and through Him, everything is possible.










8:48 PM<3

Blessed.

Xavier
Reborn through Christ on 17/5/08

Quotes

Galatians 6:17
From now on let no one trouble me,
For I bear in my body the marks of the Lord Jesus.
Isaiah 40:8
The grass withers, the flower fades,
But the word of our God stands forever.
2 Corinthians 5:17
Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation;
Old things have passed away;
Behold, all things have become new.
Matthew 7:12
Therefore, whatever you want men to do to you,
Do also to them,
For this is the Law and the Prophets.
John 3:16
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son,
That whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.
John 15:13
Greater love has no one than this, than to lay down one’s life for his friends.



Links

Gloria Goh
Gloria Wong
N395
Shi Hui
Karmen



Tagboard




Wants

To walk closer to God
A willing servant heart
Salvation of my friends
Shine for God