Image hosting by Photobucket

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

On Sunday, we had our cell group and Gloria's back and we were all so happy that she was back as personally, I felt that without a cell group leader, I could be somewhat lost and that I have all these things inside of me that I want to let it all out. Gloria is truly a good cell group leader who is always there for us and guiding us. The cell group meeting was a continuation of what being a friend is and who you should choose to be around. After cell group, we had a mini gathering where we had snacks and talked. It was truly a bonding session for all of us and that I feel that as a cell group, we are truly growing and I hope that we would continue on and be closer to each other and God. With God within all of us, I know that it will be a fun and exciting journey.


Friends, Once again, I would like to stress the importance of true friends. True friends are those who would be there for you no matter what and not just to offer a listening ear but to give you advice and help you to grow. But to have true friends, we ourselves have to be true friends. Friends, I want all of you to know that there is no truer friend than Jesus as he laid His life down for us so that we could be saved. Truly, how many friends do you have that could do this for you? Therefore, I hope you guys can see this and be ready to receive Jesus in your heart. No matter what, He will be there for you, guiding you supporting and helping you to grow. With Jesus within you, anything is possible!
God Bless everyone. Amen

Random Photos after cell group








10:29 AM<3

Blessed.

Xavier
Reborn through Christ on 17/5/08

Quotes

Galatians 6:17
From now on let no one trouble me,
For I bear in my body the marks of the Lord Jesus.
Isaiah 40:8
The grass withers, the flower fades,
But the word of our God stands forever.
2 Corinthians 5:17
Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation;
Old things have passed away;
Behold, all things have become new.
Matthew 7:12
Therefore, whatever you want men to do to you,
Do also to them,
For this is the Law and the Prophets.
John 3:16
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son,
That whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.
John 15:13
Greater love has no one than this, than to lay down one’s life for his friends.



Links

Gloria Goh
Gloria Wong
N395
Shi Hui
Karmen



Tagboard




Wants

To walk closer to God
A willing servant heart
Salvation of my friends
Shine for God